Common Core Ela w.4.2
Writing: Text Types and Purposes
Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas and information clearly.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Acting the Part
- Spiders, Beetles, and Centipedes
- Boas and Pythons
- Alligators and Crocodiles
- Bee Hummingbird
- Groundhog or Woodchuck?
- Chameleons (Article)
- Crocodiles and Alligators (Article)
- Quills and Thrills (Article)
- Boa or Python? (Article)
- Rumors Running Wild (Fiction)
- Silent, Nighttime Hunters
- Wake Up! It's Nighttime! (Article)
- Super Perigee Moon