Common Core Math 4.md.1
Measurement And Data: Solve Problems Involving Measurement And Conversion Of Measurements From A Larger Unit To A Smaller Unit.
Know relative sizes of measurement units within one system of units including km, m, cm; kg, g; lb, oz.; l, ml; hr, min, sec. Within a single system of measurement, express measurements in a larger unit in terms of a smaller unit. Record measurement equivalents in a two- column table. For example, know that 1 ft is 12 times as long as 1 in. Express the length of a 4 ft snake as 48 in. Generate a conversion table for feet and inches listing the number pairs (1, 12), (2, 24), (3, 36), ...
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- In-Out Boxes: Capacity
- In-Out Boxes: Capacity (Intermediate)
- In & Out Boxes - Linear Measurement (Metric)
- Weight Questions (Harder)
- Pounds, Ounces, Tons (Harder)
- Centimeter and Millimeter Worksheet
- In-Out Boxes: Measurement
- Yards, Feet, and Inches
- Weight Questions (Easy)
- Pounds, Ounces, Tons (Easy)
- Feet and Inches
- Weight Questions
- Grams and Kilograms (Harder)
- Measurement Project
- Estimating- Liters and Milliliters
- Capacity Questions: Liters and Milliliters