Common Core Math k.cc.4c
Counting And Cardinality: Count To Tell The Number Of Objects.
Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Another Number Line (2-Digit)
- Counting On a Number Line
- Hundreds Chart (Blank)
- Number Line 1-100 - Cut & Glue
- Number Line 1-10 - Cut & Glue
- Ninety-Nine Chart - Colors
- Ninety-Nine Charts - Desktop Mini
- Ninety-Nine Chart
- Hundreds Chart (Full Color)
- Hundreds Charts (Desktop Mini)
- Hundreds Chart
- Another Number Line (3-Digit)
- Count to 100 - Chart
- Ninety-Nine Chart - Partial
- Number Line -50 through +50
- Hundreds Chart Puzzle 2
- Hundreds Chart Puzzle 1
- Hundreds Chart Puzzle 3
- Number Line: Missing Numbers