Common Core Math 3.md.1
Measurement And Data: Solve Problems Involving Measurement And Estimation Of Intervals Of Time, Liquid Volumes, And Masses Of Objects.
Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes, e.g., by representing the problem on a number line diagram.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Elapsed Time Story Problems Worksheet
- Elapsed Time Chart (Intermediate)
- Time to the Nearest Minute 1
- Nearest Minute - No Numbers on Clocks
- Draw Clock Hands: To Nearest Minute
- Time to the Nearest Minute 2
- Cut & Glue - Nearest Minute
- I have... Who has... Game
- Movies - Elapsed Time Worksheet
- Elapsed Time Practice Worksheet
- Hardware Store - Elapsed Time Worksheet
- Elapsed Time Picture Chart (Basic)
- Elapsed Time Story Problems Worksheet #2
- Elapsed Time Chart (Advanced)
- Elapsed Time Picture Chart
- Elapsed Time Chart (Basic)
- Elapsed Time Picture Chart (Advanced)
- Task Cards: Clocks (Minutes)
- Telling Time Worksheet (Minutes To)
- Telling Time Worksheet (Minutes After)
- Time: How Long 'Till Midnight?